[Noisebridge-discuss] I got groped at noisebridge at hackmeet

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 17:16:43 UTC 2012

You didn't realize the severity of the issue but were fine with
talking about how you wish you were groped more often because you envy
systematic suppression of women? Get a fucking clue. Your initial
response - all three paragraphs worth - is a textbook example of how
not to respond to a discussion like this one. If you don't understand
why, I suggest you do some Googling and learn why.

Jeffrey