[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] I got groped at noisebridge at hackmeet

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 10:55:48 UTC 2012

If I remember correctly, there were two things which we used to do for events which took place in the venue:

- making sure that there is at least one or more Noisebridge members around during the event (or preferably also before and after)

- dedicated person/s used the yellow helmet with Noisebridge logo, like the one which one of our glorious former presidents R. Miloh Alexander was wearing on his inauguration photos

So maybe coming back to this tradition could be kind of "happy comeback"?

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org