[Noisebridge-discuss] thefts at noisebridge / access policy

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:35:47 UTC 2012

*bing!*  Correct.  And this is the major difference in culture between
83C and the current space.

All members were supposed to be Keyholders, and being a member is what
got you a key.

Mitch changed that, by giving away keys to people at semi-random.
But that's now how it always was.   This wasn't a problem, generally,
because the keys were given away at far-flung conferences, and the
likelyhood of the non-member keys being used was relatively low.

Now, anyone can breeze in and out -regardless- of key-holding status.

And, thus we're in the situation we're in.

-M