[Noisebridge-discuss] Member shelf security

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 02:59:45 UTC 2012

> But of course /that/ will never happen. BTW how are we on tin foil? should
> we go get some more just in case? :P

True enough.  However, things have been stolen out of 'locked'
containers.  That's what happened to the hundred or so AVR chips I had
in a box, in a tub on my shelf.

Security happens when we agree that it's something important enough
for everyone to participate in, I guess.

As it is, I'll modify my shelf area, and install a lockbox.   I'd like
to be able to hack and store medium-value items, and not have to worry
about them being casually removed.

-M