[Noisebridge-discuss] Two working surveillance cameras, but no functional doorbell?

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:47:46 UTC 2012

Rubin,

> ..., I'm simply here to point out how much down the
> hole we've sunk and am pointing my finger at those of us who've been
> here since the beginning and have simply given up on the space.

I bothered to come 1500 miles from Austin, and attended the meeting on
Tuesday, because I thought the topic of harassment was more than
enough to justify it.   You weren't there, and it would have been good
to have you there given the topic to hand.   Even as it was, only two
women attended the meeting so the gender balance was way off.

So, yeah, you're being hypocritical.

-M