[Noisebridge-discuss] people are picking the lock with a bart card. repair needed!

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Oct 25 17:18:46 UTC 2012

I disagree with trying to lock the elevator room and upstairs door, for
many reasons.  For one, once someone is in the building they are our
responsibility, because it is our fault they got in.  If they are going
into the sewing enterprise downstairs, or riding the elevator to the
squatter party in the basement, that is our responsibility.

access has to stop at the gate.  We are nearly there.  Put your energy
toward fixing the broken bolt mechanism sticking out of the lock on it.

-jake

P.S. if you were paying attention to our access control system, you would
know that the arduino in the payphone is a simple serial terminal, talking
to Minotaur on a serial port.  The software dealing with codes is all
running on minotaur, which has no shortage of resources for this very
important task.