[Noisebridge-discuss] people are picking the lock with a bart card. repair needed!

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:31:26 UTC 2012

Jake wrote:
If they are going into the sewing enterprise downstairs, or riding the
elevator to the squatter party in the basement, that is our responsibility.

There's a squatter party in the basement?

There's a basement?

J/k. I've still never once used Noisebridge as a sleeping or living space,
& never will. It would be convenient to flee there every time a squat blows
up & use that as an excuse for mis-using the space, but...no, it's just not
right. Anyway, it's not very imaginative, when you have a whole City
bristling w/ empty buildings & fascinating niches & nooks & crannies to
hide & stash stuff in. I call it the glass railroad (ref. "underground
railroad") b/c of the use of windows as entry points.

http://zine.noisebridge.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Glass-Railroad1.jpg

--
*You should read my diaries after I die—I talk about you a lot in there.*