[Noisebridge-discuss] Two working surveillance cameras, but no functional doorbell?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 18:23:36 UTC 2012

bugs and items:

bugs:
I added the broken doorbell added to bugs
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Bugs

I couldn't tell if the doorcam/s is a bug from your report.  It sounds
like the crt part is, and the fact that people are just going to
ignore the cams is not.

items:
people traffic is so high at noisebridge, getting a project done there
is highly orthogonal to being a greeter.  I didn't find any suitable
replacement greeters the last time I was there.  Nexst Tuesday meeting
agenda item: train new greeters at noisebridge?

It's valuable to have folks write walkthrough reports like this (that
get filtered to -discuss), anyone else free and willing to do a
walkthrough?

-rma

ps.  I'm at jake's house right now and there are surveillance cameras
everywhere!