[Noisebridge-discuss] member shelves - do you have one?

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Sat Oct 27 17:24:51 UTC 2012

A while ago, Albert went and did this exact thing: purged unused member
shelves. He mailed the list, put up signs, spammed IRC, and maybe more,
asking people to confirm that they *did* use their shelf. About a month
later, he emptied unlabeled or unused shelves.

I think this is a fine idea, and we're certainly overdue. I'll be happy
to help.
-c