[Noisebridge-discuss] member shelves - do you have one?

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 17:31:19 UTC 2012

Jake --

I am a member & have no shelf. I've wanted one for a small number of things
to work on, but I wouldn't be happy if they were moved or lost so haven't
bothered to try and claim one.

I did claim a small slice of shelf for lockpicking practice stuff, which
should be in clearly labeled boxes. It's for general use.