[Noisebridge-discuss] I got groped at noisebridge at hackmeet

Sai noisebridge at saizai.com
Sat Oct 27 18:52:12 UTC 2012

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Liz Henry <liz at bookmaniac.org> wrote:
> Meanwhile, much of the NB and Hackmeet communities have already
> responded constructively and continue to take positive action.

I'm glad for that, and hope it continues and helps avoid or at least
redress such situations in the future.

As for the rest: since it's actually *not* my intent to be talking
about myself here (nor to "display my own cleverness"), I think it's
best that I not respond to anything further in public.

I do want you to know that I take your criticism very seriously, and
have been discussing privately how I might better communicate to have
my intended effect, rather than what happened here, which was the
exact opposite. If you'd like to discuss that with me privately, I
would appreciate your advice, though of course you have no obligation
to do so.

I won't comment further on this, since you seem to have it well in
hand and I don't wish to intrude where I am neither welcome nor
helpful.

Sincerely,
- Sai