[Noisebridge-discuss] CryptoParty! or, keysigning parties go all ScaryCaps

Ari Lacenski alacenski at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 22:35:27 UTC 2012

http://betabeat.com/2012/09/have-yourself-a-merry-little-cryptoparty/

Following posting this on G+, I was advised to poke the list about a
similar event at Noisebridge.

Throwing such an event /might/ lend credence to BetaBeat's claim that
it's "going viral", which phrase really needs to be taken out back
with the rest of 2007 and made into glue. But it would be really
useful, as a practical event: workshops/keysigning/install-parties.
I'd like an SF version to not simply be a replay of Agency Salon from
a few months ago. The Tennessee hackerspace wiki has some good ideas.

Ari