[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: Looking for a Roommate for awesome home in Daly City near BART

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Sep 7 23:38:36 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I live in Daly City in the Westlake area.  It's a picture out of the
neighborhood in Edward Scissor Hands...same lawns, same trees, etc, but my
home has a back yard, garage, three bedrooms, 1.5 bath, awesome kitchen,
huge living room, hardwood floors through out, and I have it stocked with
furniture.  Parking is excellent. Public transportation is great and 280 is
less than 2 minutes away. Common areas are kept clean, though projects are
encouraged.  Garage is great for projects.

Trader Joe's and Safe Way are quick walk.  Lake Merced is a 5 minute walk.
 Fort Funston is a 15 minute walk.  Neighborhood is clean and low traffic.
 Great access to Sunset and Alemany mean biking around city is easy.  Grade
School is one block away and the streets are easy to get around with lots
of crosswalks.  Neighborhood could be described as "sleepy" but the cops
have never dropped by during a party.

I am especially interested in Geeks, Burners, or Parents as I have a 3.75
yo.  Small pets are OK.  Parties are encouraged.

The rent is $2400, shared.  Bills are about $300 shared.  I cook and share
food every day.

No smoking.

Home will be ready on October 1st.

Please let me know if you are interested.