[Noisebridge-discuss] "FORGE: Hello World" screencast is online

Josh Juran jjuran at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 02:42:22 UTC 2012

FORGE is a means of controlling a GUI through a virtual filesystem.
The basic demo displays "Hello world" in a new window -- in five
lines of shell script.

In case you've yet to see one of my demos of FORGE (a File-Oriented,
Reflective Graphical Environment) -- or even if you have, since the
demo has been revamped and given a completely new ending -- you can
now watch the screencast on YouTube.

FORGE:  Hello World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgivHy-oC2g

It looks better in the original 800x600 resolution, though, so I
uploaded a copy to my own Web site:

FORGE:  Hello World
http://www.metamage.com/code/forge/forge-hello-world.m4v

Please share with friends, colleagues, and prospective employers.
Thanks!

Josh