[Noisebridge-discuss] Hoping to host an amorphous Tor event on some time between Sep 21-23?

Nick Mathewson nickm at freehaven.net
Fri Sep 14 16:31:03 UTC 2012

Hi, friends!

I'm a Tor developer who lives around Boston.  I'm going to be in town
next weekend for the EFF's Pioneer Awards, and I'm hoping to have or
host a meetup of people who'd like to chat about Tor development and
maybe hack some code.  I don't have an agenda or a time in mind right
now.

Would Noisebridge be an good fit for me to have such an event?  Friday
evening, Saturday, or Sunday (Sep 21-23) seem like the likeliest times
-- do any of them seem better than others?  (I'm trying to schedule
like 10 things at once at the moment, so any advice about how much
time to allocate or when to expect the best results would be keen.)

(Yes, I have read https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hosting_an_Event .
This is the step where I contact a member or email the
noisebridge-discuss list "to avoid common pitfalls.")

peace,
--
Nick Mathewson