[Noisebridge-discuss] Drill Press issues

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Tue Sep 18 23:23:30 UTC 2012

Hey there, I was using the drill press this afternoon and the screws
that hold the crank at the top (that controls the rpm) are missing. I
found one, but when I screwed it in the crank only goes halfway down the
scale. So it needs to be taken out and recalibrated somehow. I think
actually the drill press needs to be taken apart at the top and stuff
fixed.

I'll leave a note on it... it still works but you can't control the
speed very well.

- liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ