[Noisebridge-discuss] Photos from Raspberry Pi event today

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 04:22:52 UTC 2012

Over 80 people came to Noisebridge for the Raspberry Pi event.  Thanks, Rob, for coming by and facilitating everything!  And thanks to Google for lending the monitors and keyboards and mouses (mice?).  Lots of people got to learn about and play with Raspberry Pi's today. Here's a link to photos I took:http://www.flickr.com/photos/maltman23/sets/72157631654538972/ I added a link to the wiki page for the event.  If anyone else has photos they want to add, please add a link to the wiki page.https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/RaspberryPiEvent Cheers,Mitch.