[Noisebridge-discuss] east bay mini maker faire Sunday 10/14 - is there a noisebooth?

rkt88edmo rkt88edmo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 06:31:04 UTC 2012

Was thinking of setting up a little display and maybe putting a snap
circuits set out for people to check out along with some simple project
kits I've done.  My kids just got into the snap circuits set today and were
already having fun with it.  I don't really want to apply or run my own
booth space, just share a small space and could commit to manning it part
of the time.

Anyone going and have a booth set up or is there a NB booth planned?
Bedbug exhibit/echange? CRT dropoff point?