[Noisebridge-discuss] Agenda Item for Tuesday

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 08:23:10 UTC 2012

It was passed over in my previous message, so I will state it a bit more explicitly.

I want the incident Friday night/Saturday morning discussed at the meeting. At least three people (not including myself) left the space because they did not feel safe in the space.

When I tried to stop what was happening, by asking "Who are you being excellent to right now?" I was ignored. The attitude that I got was that "those people" don't count when it comes to Noisebridge's only rule. The person that was the primary agitator seems to want a number of rules implemented that he himself can not adhere to.

When I asked him to leave, he ignored me, and became belligerent to me, and then to two other people who stood up to him.

I'm not trying to escalate the situation, but is "Be
 Excellent to Each Other" the rule, or just a suggestion?

- Reverend Mik

     Never again would she hear the approach of those many
long, spindly legs, each one with their dear tufts of coarse, moldy fur, and
never again would they caress her shadowed tentacles. Never again would they
soothe her by closing her uncountable eyelids with a gentle touch. Never again
would the shadows around her be stirred by that fetid breath. Never again would
she feel the kiss of that slavering mouth upon her pustules, drawing her deep
into loving passion. Never again would that mangy trunk entwine with her, until
she cried out in exquisite orgasm. Never again...

     She reached into her mind and drew every detail of her
lover upon the shadows there, etching every memory deep into her soul. If
memories were all that she had left, memories would have to suffice, for an
eternity or more.- Prelude to Oblivionwww.prismandink.com