[Noisebridge-discuss] Mousetrap and mice

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 04:35:18 UTC 2012

I was at Noisebridge last night till about 3:30am.  There were quite a few cute little mice bopping around.  I didn't know about your humane trap (which looks really clever!).  But there was a white bucket near the entrance to the hack shelves that seemed to fascinate several of our small friends.  At one point I looked in the bucket, and there were two very scared mice in there.  (Hao took a photo, if anyone's interested).  I was thinking that I would bring the mice to the street when I left Noisebridge.  But, when I looked in the bucket about 30 minutes later, there was only one mouse in the bucket -- so, I guess they can jump out (not a good trap).

I ended up not bringing the one mouse out to the street.

Mitch.