[Noisebridge-discuss] Mousetrap and mice

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 05:09:34 UTC 2012

On Sep 1, 2012 9:35 PM, "Mitch Altman" <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

I was at Noisebridge last night till about 3:30am.  There were quite a few
cute little mice bopping around.  I didn't know about your humane trap
(which looks really clever!).  But there was a white bucket near the
entrance to the hack shelves that seemed to fascinate several of our small
friends.  At one point I looked in the bucket, and there were two very
scared mice in there.  (Hao took a photo, if anyone's interested).  I was
thinking that I would bring the mice to the street when I left Noisebridge.
 But, when I looked in the bucket about 30 minutes later, there was only
one mouse in the bucket -- so, I guess they can jump out (not a good trap).

I ended up not bringing the one mouse out to the street.

Mitch.