[Noisebridge-discuss] What is this bug?

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Sep 3 05:10:14 UTC 2012

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Jeffrey Carl Faden <jeffreyatw at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, so for the sake of everyone not bringing bedbugs back wherever
> they might reside, I would happily pitch in for an exterminator. Is
> this a wise or efficient idea? Anything I should know or anyone I
> should speak with?

Sigh. Maybe worth reading the threads the last time we went through
this, where we have endless months of people freaking out, and then we
finally actually get around to checking for them with professionals to
collapse the eigenbugs. (Warning: during this period, millions of
people will post stories about how they had to burn down their own
homes to escape bedbugs, how you can get rid of them with kettles and
potatoes buried at crossroads, and how basically now it was very
important not even to talk to people who have used the Noisebridge
wiki because they too might be bedbugs posting under assumed names.)

http://www.yelp.com/biz/scent-tek-san-francisco-2 are great, their
dogs checked us last time, we got rid of the one couch that *might*
have had issues, and nothing was heard of again until now. I'd pay for
them again, they are very cute, and in the event that we have a
problem, they can recommend good exterminators, and we can
double-check with them afterwards. I'll happily chuck in $100 just to
avoid the drawn-out freaked-outness.

d.