[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [sudoroom] High torque servos?

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Sun Sep 9 00:44:32 UTC 2012

Thanks. I actually had it on a separate 6 v supply, but the first
servo did not run and then smoked!  Not sure why still?  But good news
is I tried a second one and it works!  Maybe it was a bad servo or I
had a short somewhere, I don't know.

Thanks for your responses.

Tracy

Begin forwarded message: