[Noisebridge-discuss] Washer and pipes

Eric W. Rasmussen ewr at majortek.com
Sun Sep 9 02:33:50 UTC 2012

The problem is not with the pipes. The problem is with the dishwasher.
The drainage tube is blocked, probably with grease, and the leak
occurred at the air gap. Fixing the problem was going to cost more than
my monitor and a couple of hours of work. This is a Do-ocracy so I'm on
the hook for this.

I put signs on both appliances until I have the time to remove the
dishwasher and clear the line. Maybe tomorrow or Monday.

I am thankful that my plumber friend was honest about not being
qualified to fix dishwashers. He even gave me some reputable references
if we want to pay to fix it.