[Noisebridge-discuss] Dogs

Clarence Beeks clarencebeeks7 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 05:27:24 UTC 2012

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 8:09 PM, Mitchel McAllister
<xonimmortal at yahoo.com>wrote:

A person suffering from asthma and allergies would have problems breathing
> in the space anyway, due to fumes, dust, and allergens from the mice.
>
> You are correct, dogs do not hack; at least, not in any form we humans
> would recognize. However, that is not to say they don't contribute to the
> space. I personally feel more welcome in a space that allows dogs.

There are a couple of nice technical non homeless hacking non African
American hating people I can think of who avoid the space because they are
allergic to dogs.

I'm going to steal a "NO DOGS ALLOWED EXCEPT SERVICE ANIMALS" sign from
Starbucks and put it up in the kitchen.