[Noisebridge-discuss] Dogs

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 03:09:05 UTC 2012

A person suffering from asthma and allergies would have problems breathing in the space anyway, due to fumes, dust, and allergens from the mice.

You are correct, dogs do not hack; at least, not in any form we humans would recognize. However, that is not to say they don't contribute to the space. I personally feel more welcome in a space that allows dogs.