[Noisebridge-discuss] Dogs

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 07:08:39 UTC 2012

1.dogs are ALWAYS welcome at the space...

2. beings may or may NOT have been ACTUALLY allergic to them in the
past, present, and future and some just use that as bullshit to get
other beings to allign with their AGENDA of keeping dogs out of places
because the dogs "see" them and know what they are and the beings DO
NOT like it.

3. i'm allergic to trolls yet the space is full of them at times.

4. what; everyone should cater to you in PUBLIC spaces?

5. as for the other douche that claims they're going to steal a sign
that says guide dogs only and put it in kitchen that makes NO change
to dogs being welcome. and you are in charge of nothing at the space
or anything in it nor is anyone else.

6. i'm allergic to those that hate dogs and kids but they are in the space.

7. there are beings in the space that are skanky,stanky, and drooling
all over the furniture more than any dogs; and leaving their food and
trash all over the place.

8. there was a dog kicking it with me the other day showing me some
kewl hacks in puppy linux...

9. no one's forcing anyone to come to the space.

10. maybe you should get yourself a safety blanky...

\dogs/