[Noisebridge-discuss] Dogs

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 21:09:10 UTC 2012

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 8:51 AM, N <jpk at pobox.com> wrote:

> I wish that people would not bring dogs into Noisebridge especially the
> large, potentially vicious ones off leash.
>
> They scare me.

I agreeā€”I'm allergic to dogs, especially the large, violent ones. The
larger & more violent they are, I've found, the more allergic I am.

I'm also allergic to insanity, so with all due respect to the insane
community, I would like to formally ask all hackers to refrain from
bringing lunatics or other dementeds to Noisebridge any longer, whether on-
or off-leash. A leash is no safeguard: the truly insane can bite through
the toughest leather in seconds.

Please, I beseech all ye hackers, leave your mad, deranged, & feeble-minded
friends & loved ones at home when you visit the hackerspace. Try to
remember there are those who do not find insanity a productive environment
in which to hack.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

TLL

PS If you are an insane person reading this message, please show this email
to a sane friend or family member & follow their recommendations.