[Noisebridge-discuss] Dogs

Clarence Beeks clarencebeeks7 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 00:05:00 UTC 2012

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Mitchel McAllister
<xonimmortal at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Thank you for this excellent example of the logical fallacy known as
> "false equivalency". Especially since it breaks down when one considers how
> many people have been "harassed" by dogs in the space - none.

You're the one comparing pet allergies and fear of being mauled by a dog to
fear of black people and non heterosexuals.
There actually are several former noisebridge denizens who no longer come
to the space because of dogs.  Not blacks or gays.
Or gay blacks.  DOGS.  woof. woof. woooooof.  I'm not going to name them
because I'm not going to speak for them.

best