[Noisebridge-discuss] monitors, keyboards, mice for Raspberry Pi event on Saturday

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Sep 24 20:54:11 UTC 2012

Mitch you should ask the guy bringing the class if he already has HDMI to
DVI adaptors or cables.  We have several DVI monitors at noisebridge but
no HDMI cables and only maybe one monitor with HDMI.  The projector has
HDMI.

The Raspberry PI has an HDMI port.  Noisebridge should get some adaptors
and cables on principle but whether they will arrive by the class on
saturday or not is another matter.  If the guy bringing the class has
cables and adaptors we don't have to freak out, because we have plenty of
monitors with DVI sockets.

Although we could use a couple more USB keyboards.

-jake

> > We still need 2 DVI or HDMI compatible monitors and 4 keyboards and 4
> > mice for the Raspberry Pi event at Noisebridge this coming Saturday
> > (starting at 11am). Can anyone lend these for the event?
>
> I will bring at least one DVI LCD, possibly two. Does anyone have any
> spare HDMI->DVI adapters they could bring? When I looked recently the
> only HDMI cable I could find at NB was the long one on the projector.

Thanks, Leif.

It would be helpful to get some cables, too.