[Noisebridge-discuss] monitors, keyboards, mice for Raspberry Pi event on Saturday

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Mon Sep 24 22:19:45 UTC 2012

I can loan 2 DVI adapters
==
warning: This message was written in the past and may no longer represent our best understanding of reality.

Leif Ryge <leif at synthesize.us> wrote:

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:45:11PM -0700, Mitch Altman wrote:

> We still need 2 DVI or HDMI compatible monitors and 4 keyboards and 4 mice
> for the Raspberry Pi event at Noisebridge this coming Saturday (starting at
> 11am). Can anyone lend these for the event?

I will bring at least one DVI LCD, possibly two. Does anyone have any spare
HDMI->DVI adapters they could bring? When I looked recently the only HDMI cable
I could find at NB was the long one on the projector.

~leif