[Noisebridge-discuss] monitors, keyboards, mice for Raspberry Pi event on Saturday

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Sep 25 19:15:26 UTC 2012

there are many DVI monitors at noisebridge.  Some are on hack shelves,
there was one on the soldering tables last night.  Some don't have stands,
because one of the mice has a terrible habit of removing the stands from
perfectly good LCD monitors.

most of them run on 12VDC and the adaptors can be hard to find.  But i am
confident that if you look around you will find at least two monitors with
everything needed.  You can take the monitor from the public computers for
the class.  There is one on the computer by the makerbots, another by the
lasercutter computer, and another by the public computer in the middle of
the space.