[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Some interesting thoughts on "benevolent sexism"

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 22:38:38 UTC 2013

Given that the majority of men suck at math and science, suggesting that gender is the cause of differential performance seems exceptionally unsupported. Being male is clearly *not sufficient*. There are enough women in science that is also isn't necessary to be male. There are differences in performance but the lines are fuzzy enough that you can't rule out the societal influence easily.

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone