[Noisebridge-discuss] Juggling with Judy Questions

Judith Finelli judyfinelli at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 00:05:45 UTC 2013

Ken, I actually did ask a couple of questions regarding interest versus
time of class. Unfortunately Saturday a.m. is the easiest day for me
logistically – I'm disabled. Otherwise I'd have to arrange to get there
with an assistant and that would cost me money although maybe there are
other possibilities. I will listen to what people are thinking and see
what's possible. It's a great group of people that I met benefit night.
Very Spirited and had great potential. I'm hoping something will be
possible. Take care – Judy

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Ken M. Haggerty <kenmhaggerty at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Judith: We did announce the juggling class at our weekly meeting on
> Tuesday April 02, and I think a number of people expressed concern with the
> Saturday morning time as it seems that many hackers are not really morning
> people :p For me personally, Saturday is the one day a week I try to keep
> free.
>
> Maybe you could make a survey and email the discuss list to see if the
> issue is lack of interest or just the time?
>
> Survey software:
>http://www.surveymonkey.com/
> • Google Forms:
> http://support.google.com/drive/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=87809
>
> Let me know if you need any help!
>
> Best,
> Ken
>

> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Judith Finelli <judyfinelli at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Noisebridgers:
>>
>> Due to the underwhelming turn-out this past Saturday at my "Juggling with
>> Judy" class, and after the heartwarming turn-out on the previous Saturday
>> evening Noisebridge 5-Year Party & Benefit, I thought it would be a good
>> idea to determine:
>>
>> How can we see if 10:15 am Saturday mornings is a good time for juggling
>> classes? I would like your thoughts on this question because Saturday
>> mornings are the best times for me to do this class at Noisebridge.
>>
>> And I think I need to know if there is sufficient interest in learning
>> juggling on the part of the Noisebridge community. Is there? No problem
>> either way.
>>
>> Many thanks for getting back to me on these issues. I will be looking
>> forward to your responses, and monitoring the discussion.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Judy Finelli

Take care,

Judy