[Noisebridge-discuss] Juggling with Judy Questions

Ken M. Haggerty kenmhaggerty at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 23:55:09 UTC 2013

Hi Judith: We did announce the juggling class at our weekly meeting on
Tuesday April 02, and I think a number of people expressed concern with the
Saturday morning time as it seems that many hackers are not really morning
people :p For me personally, Saturday is the one day a week I try to keep
free.

Maybe you could make a survey and email the discuss list to see if the
issue is lack of interest or just the time?

Survey software:
• http://www.surveymonkey.com/
• Google Forms:
http://support.google.com/drive/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=87809