[Noisebridge-discuss] pony.noise/gate video feed

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 18:37:35 UTC 2013

If you did it on a NB server, 24/7.. admins would notice. The point is that
I think recording the video is un-excellent, so we shouldn't as an
organization stream it on open internet.

Unexcellent use of network resources has been a factor in getting certain
people booted before. A few examples of somebody setting up a power hungry
server rack, for personal "project" instead of using the NB cloud or other
appropriate resource, were not welcomed by the NB community.

-John

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:24 AM, LinkReincarnate <linkreincarnate at gmail.com