[Noisebridge-discuss] Extremely sketchy event w/ bikes just now

Ken M. Haggerty kenmhaggerty at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 02:18:51 UTC 2013

The most recent thing I've read about CPR says that hands-only chest
pumping is the only effective part of CPR; i.e., mouth-to-mouth
resuscitation does very little.

Found an article:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23884566/ns/health-heart_health/t/no-mouth-to-mouth-required-new-cpr-rules/

Here is the American Heart Association page:
http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/CPRAndECC/HandsOnlyCPR/Hands-Only-CPR_UCM_440559_SubHomePage.jsp

The right tempo for chest compression is "Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees
(104 bpm).

-Ken

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Gopiballava Flaherty <gopiballava at gmail.com