[Noisebridge-discuss] Bike lights workshop! Shine out into the night! This Friday

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Apr 16 01:02:46 UTC 2013

Nice! I will try to show up, although I may try to continue working on
my own bike light system which is controlled by a combination of light
sensor (off in sunlight) and pressure sensor on the seat (off when I'm
not biking).

<puts on annoying hat> Have you got data indicating that bikers with
lights die less often (from biking accidents) than bikers without
lights?  Is the result controlled for skill at biking, intoxication of
rider, phase of the moon, and level of unclothed-ness of nearby
attractive pedestrians?
</curmudgeon>

Rachel1.0 WITH UNMATCHED TAGS