[Noisebridge-discuss] xray machine improvements

Alan Rockefeller alanrockefeller at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 05:57:29 UTC 2013

> I was told to take pictures in a different format next time, maybe RAW
format.

That might help a bit if you are having color level issues.   But I think
the real problem is lack of resolution since the xrays don't come from a
point source.

>  Also i think x-rays were hitting the camera despite the glass screen in
put in there.

Unleaded glass doesn't stop xrays - Shards of glass are nearly invisible to
CT scans when people get glass embedded in their bodies.