[Noisebridge-discuss] Daravinne / stolen data

Colin Keigher colin at keyboardcowboy.ca
Thu Apr 18 00:13:21 UTC 2013

Two things:

1) Learn how to use a goddamn paragraph. Is your enter key broken or is
that too being kept by Daravinne? This is painful to read just based on
this alone.

2) As a personal friend of hers, I don't think that your behaviour is
anywhere near "excellent" or whatever Noisebridge uses as a term. Don't
put your eggs all in one basket and don't go on mailing lists calling
people out in such a manner.

I don't know her side of the story but based on your behaviour I don't
see why I should believe anything from you.

This is beyond pathetic.

- Colin