[Noisebridge-discuss] Daravinne / stolen data

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Apr 18 00:30:21 UTC 2013

Glen's second rule of drama:

Because if the nature of email (async reading by different individuals at different times), once a thread reaches a high drama level, it continues to smolder and flare up again -- even after issues are resolved by the original participants. It's a fresh issue and sore feelings are fresh for those reading at a later time.

This thread reached this level and will continue to smolder.