[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Addressing individuals

Michael Clift occupirate at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 18:44:51 UTC 2013

Hey gang, I witnessed the retarded shenanigans between the the Rev and Dan
in the kitchen and was astounded by the behaviour of them both. I find it
highly unlikely that either of them would pull a knife on each other, and
dismissed the whole thing as one of Dans' bizarre and questionably humorous
rants. The Rev doesn’t bug me at all. AAMOF nobody here does, with the
exception of the occasional shady character or overly talkative ones.
There are two known "disruptors" that I will run off whenever I encounter
them, and a couple new faces I keep an eye on.
 For the record, I got turned on to NB back in 2011 when Robbie, Jurgen and
Dana set up in the camp at JHP. I leave town from time to time on my
missions and always cherish coming back after up to 4 months of absence,
and for me this is NBv.3...
That being said, I value this space on so many levels and highly respect
the physical space and whomever happens to be here WHENEVER, and at all
times adhere to the motto of "Be excellent to each other".
If I am ever a bother to any of you, please let me know. The behaviour I
witnessed in the kitchen was most certainly the anti thesis of excellence
on behalf of both parties, but personally, I feel this incident was an
aberration, and warrants no further discussion.
As close as I have been to both NB and Occupy, I am particularly sensitive
regarding the issues that confronted all of us when certain "occupiers"
rocked the boat not too long ago. If there are any occupy concerns, please
let me know, as I wield a certain amount of lets say...influence ...on most
of them. I wish to remain respected and respectable in both camps, as it
were, and will continue my work.