[Noisebridge-discuss] Basic filter for our Mailing Lists

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 18:06:47 UTC 2013

I've created a filter for controlling what I'm receiving on the discuss
list; keep in mind you can always find any message by looking in the
mailing list archives.  It works!  The basic filter is as follows:

from: "name as it appears on the mailing list"
subject: [Noisebridge-discuss]*

Action: Delete

You might also want to create an additional filter using their actual
e-mail address so they're unable to contact you directly, via cc, or bcc.
 I would love to know if anyone has a simple filter or script for deleting
messages that only contain "+1" as the entire body of the e-mail.  Also,
I'm down to teach a one-off class on using filters if at least three people
will attend around 7pm - 7:30pm in the next week.