[Noisebridge-discuss] I Want to Create Rock Guitar Improvisation Class

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 16:24:36 UTC 2013

(inre Rock Guitar Improvisation Class Proposal)
On 1/23/13, James Sundquist <sundquistjames at gmail.com> wrote:
> I recommend you have your class end before any other classes are scheduled.
>  Avoiding overlap with evening classes would be excellent.  Seems to be a
> lot of availability around the mornings.

I've searched a lot and I could not find any location where I can
teach a class in San Francisco with amps.

If I can change the class to have little to no amplified playing -- a
major compromise -- can I teach it at NB?

Not for beginners.

Hands-on practice. Explanation of scales, intervals, and chords. Some
performance.

Prerequisites:
Identify notes on the fingerboard, all notes on the treble clef, a few
key signatures, know how to spell major and minor chords

90 minutes, two times per week.
--
Garrett
Twitter: @xkit