[Noisebridge-discuss] Interest check: HDL/FPGA for noobs class?

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 21:22:21 UTC 2013

Denice.

You should be able to unsubscribe from the discussion list using the
"unsubscribe" option at the bottom of this page:

The lensometer and radiuscope seem like interesting instruments. Although I
don't know what our capabilities are for  creating lenses we do have a room
here at Noisebridge that is used for optical devices and imaging.

If delivery is possible, I can schedule time to meet you, or whomever, at
Noisebridge and assist with unloading and finding a place for the equipment.

If pickup is required, I can pickup equipment as long as it isn't too far
from the mission district and it will fit in a roughly 2'x3' cart. I don't
have a car.

If neither of these options work, please let me know and I will ask around
and work on an alternative means of transport.