[Noisebridge-discuss] Highlight(s) from tonight's general meeting IMHO

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 07:16:44 UTC 2013

<!DOCTYPE g33k>
<paraphrase>
</paraphrase>
<zinger>not PHP</zinger>

long xml doc short, my new favorite programming language is definitely "not
PHP".

So in further discussions about general excellence in regards to said
noisebridge homepage, it was revealed/mentioned that the current recently
excellently modified as part of the (now MISSION ACCOMPLISHED noisebridge
SAVED) homepage came in at a lovely 1.1MB.

[Revision as of ~23:00 hours the element in question was put on a JPEG
instant diet and is now a petite ~50KB]

And the most frequent patron of the noisebridge.net homepage traffic
(possibly north of 90%) is Dr. Jesus with his once a second something or
other monitor utility.

And for wiki reference, the actual meeting notes are n'yah...
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2013_04_09

So please excuse me while I joyfully go back to writing some not PHP code.

;+)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/%C3%9F%C3%AA%C3%A3%C2%B5