[Noisebridge-discuss] Highlight(s) from tonight's general meeting IMHO

Ken M. Haggerty kenmhaggerty at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 07:58:22 UTC 2013

Hi JC: Thanks for sending this out. NBWiki has been updated with tonight's
meeting notes.

As part of our efforts to create a better homepage, we need more people to
feel comfortable editing the homepage and wiki in general, and that means
actually knowing the quirks of how to create a great looking MediaWiki page!

Looking at the current calendar, the best weekly timeslot for a
learn-and-hack study group seems to be *Wednesdays at 8:00pm!*
Unfortunately I will be out of town next Wednesday but would otherwise be
very willing to organize weekly sessions and learn more MediaWiki myself.

Since Noisebridge is a do-ocracy, I highly encourage someone to step up and
commandeer this effort!
For now, I have created a *Wiki Page* for our efforts:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Beautify

-Ken