[Noisebridge-discuss] New Python Class Starts May 1, 2013

Daniel Nowak kellankade at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 17:54:46 UTC 2013

 Hey Ho Hackers -

The Python Class is restarting at square one  Wednesday May 1, 2013 at
7-9PM in the Church classroom.

This class is targeted at anyone who wants to learn python. We will be
using the book Learn Python the Hard Way. If you are a new programer or an
old grey beard that has always wanted to learn Python you are welcome. This
class will also prepare you to move on to our Advance Python class run by
the awesome Elizabeth Leddy.

If you are not already on the python class mailing list, please join at
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/pyclass for additional
announcements.

Hope to see you all there!

Liz & Kellan