[Noisebridge-discuss] Epoxy-coated RGB "5050" LED strips?

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 21:00:01 UTC 2013

Heyall,

So I'm running a bike lights workshop tonight at Noisebridge. Great!
However, I seem to have accidentally ordered rolls of LEDs without the
waterproof epoxy coating. This is what I'm looking for:
http://www.amazon.com/16-4ft-300LEDs-multi-color-Waterproof-Flexible/dp/B00AQT2G9S/

I have about a roll and a half of them, which only amounts to about five
bikes. However, I'm anticipating a group of around 10, possibly more. If
you have any you can sell me, or if you are going to the workshop and can
bring your own, I will be VERY VERY happy with you. Please let me know!

(I've ordered three more rolls of the real thing, so if we don't have
enough this round, be sure to come back in a month for the next workshop!)

cheers,
Merlin.

--
Make your world!