[Noisebridge-discuss] Sudoroom welcomes Noisebridge to their new Oakland location!

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 00:23:10 UTC 2013

Okay, yeah, now think of all the people who come by Noisebridge and try to talk into the payphone to get in.

One woman last night complained that she wasn't let in when she called up the stairs, through the gate.

I don't *do* April Fools. I get enough of an overdose on fools the other 364.25 days a year.

- Reverend Mik McAllister
Purveyor of Subversive Fiction
http://www.prismandink.com
http://www.lunatextpublications.com